Available Dogs for Adoption
AGA is a no-kill greyhound
Each of our greyhounds is carefully screened for temperament and health. Please review each greyhound's biography to find out more about his/her personality to see if he or she will be a right fit for your family. To adopt, please visit our Adoption Form page.
The following Tests/Procedures are performed on all of our Greyhounds:
Heartworm Test with treatment, if needed
Tick-Borne Disease Panel with treatment, if needed
Fecal Testing with treatment, if needed
Neuter or Spay
Dental Cleaning including Extractions, if needed
All Vaccinations including Rabies, Bordetella, DHLPP
Greyhound with a Healthy Start
Poe - DOB 12/10/14
Poe is a sweet boy, but he needs a forever home with no other dogs or cats and no small children.
Bama Breeze, Breezy - DOB 4/10/17
O Ya Firefly - DOB 8/8/16
A little side note on Firefly from her trainer Kurt Trzeciak: "She LOVES to play hide and seek! Sometimes she will hide from you until you go find her, but she really enjoys it if you run and hide from her! Then she will go looking for you, and when she finds you, she starts barking at you!"
Alamo - DOB
Mike - DOB 9/17/17
Able - DOB 9/17/17
Mike and Able are very bonded brothers and would love if at all possible to be adopted together. So what do you get if you adopt these two together?
1. Not only do you get a Ginger but you also get a Blonde because it's just to hard to choose between a Ginger and a Blonde Fawn.
2. Double the snuggles.
3. No worries about having to buy a ton of extra beds as Mike and Able prefer to share.
4. Double the Greyhound smiles.
5. You get the MAT- The Mike and Able Team- Both are just a paw-call away to provide lots of joy and laughs with only one service call charge 😁
6. Two of the easiest going Greyhounds you will ever meet.
7. Two of the most handsome boys.
8. DOUBLE THE HEART AND DOUBLE THE LOVE❤❤